I could use your help. Here’s the thing: I’m not so great at asking for help so, before I even get to that, I want you to know that your offer to help comes with an immediate return on investment. If you can help me out, I’ll find a way to return the favor.
How I can help you
1. Meet for coffee or a meal and we can talk about your business problem. For an hour or so, you can pick my brain for the cost of a meal or a cup of coffee.
2. I can write a guest blog post for you so you can take a day off.
3. If you’d like to interview someone for your blog, I’ll make myself available via Skype for 30 minutes or you can email the questions in and I’ll get them back to you.
4. Do you need assistance tweaking your blog or picking the right plugins? For an hour or so, we can Skype and share desktops.
5. Just ask and if it’s reasonable, I’ll find a way to accommodate the request.
How you can help
The She Said, He Said project Shelby Sapusek and I started about six months ago it just about ready to take off like a rocket ship. We just need a few booster rockets to get us to the next level. So, if you have the ability to hire or influence the hiring of us for an event, then let’s talk. That’s it. I’d just like you to take the time to review the She Said, He Said page and watch a few minutes of the UStream video we recently recorded. We have come up with a unique entertaining and information presentation style. Your audience won’t be bored with our live social media improv debate. That I can guarantee.
So, just reach out on the contact page if you think you can help us out, and thanks in advance to anyone who helps to spread the She Said, He Said goodness.