Here’s a short list of things I don’t do by accident.
- Get on and off airplanes as much as I do.
- Publish a blog post here each day and sometimes is other places as well.
- Seek out speaking engagements.
- Go to bed early so I can wake early and do important work when my mind is sharpest.
- Read novels while flying (I’m typing at 40,000 feet right now crammed into a tight seat).
- Be jealous of the success of others for I know they worked damn hard for it.
- Spend as much time on Twitter as I once did.
- Spend more time on Linkedin then I used to.
I’m sure you have a similar list. Success does not just happen. For that matter, nothing just happens without a plan, followed by focused execution.
What would you add to the list?