I’m on “vacation” this week and promised my wife I’d work less.
For an hour I have sat in the hotel lobby and acted on the most important emails from yesterday.
1. You only have an hour – stick to it like glue.
2. Spend the first five minutes prioritizing the tasks (For example, my make money tasks float to the top when I have limited time. Your prioritization should fit your needs not mine).
3. Do the tasks in that order.
4. When the egg timer says stop, stop!
5. Life is too short to not enjoy part of it and spend most of it with the people you love and care about most.