I’m going to start writing more – heck I already have written more in the last couple weeks than the two months before that. As part of this return to the words I plan to use this platform for more informal and conversational posts. Posts like this that are just a collection of random thoughts, some of which I will turn into complete blog posts at some future date.
- It’s more important to believe in someone than to trust them.
- You can move forward by looking back at your previous plans.
- I like this “It’s more like a start over than a start up.” (I think Chris Brogan gets credit for this).
- Reassess your decisions. What was right for you a year ago could be pure awful today.
- If you don’t stop doing some things it’s very hard to make the time to do new things.
- Why is it I do my best writing between 5 and 7 a.m.? There’s a good question.
I’m not sure I’ll have a list like this every week or when I do if I’ll even publish it on a Friday. This plan is just to get more of my words on this blog more often. That means that sometimes they will be more stream of conciseness like this post. As I look back over the last several years it occurs to me that this is the type of post the people who matter the most to me say they like.
Thanks for taking the time to come read me, and if you have a moment, please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this approach to blogging.