I am really busy all of a sudden but I made a commitment to myself to provide more valuable content on this blog almost every day. So, here are some links to start your Tuesday morning off right.
1. Scott Sheppard of Inside Digital Photo Radio who some of my readers may remember from the short lived Inside Print Radio Program (I was a guest once), has posted a little video clip with Vincent Versace sharing his thoughts on the X-Rite colormunki. I am not sure if they intended it to be as funny as it is, but they made my kulermunki joke a few posts ago seem tame.
2. Not to overplay my colormunki coverage, but it looks like it is shipping. At least it looks like it is shipping in the UK. If it is shipping here I just did not know. The last press release I read indicated it was not shipping until June.
3. OK, no link here because ColorMetrix and JimRaffel.com are “Going Green” and in order to save energy we don’t want you computer to have to underline another link in blue. (The previous sentence was Jim’s weak attempt at sarcastic humor.) Actually, our friends over at What They Think have some great Going Green coverage this week.
Wednesday I hope to have a guest post by a industry veteran with lots of PDF and color knowledge. I am just waiting for him to approve my use of a great email he sent me.
Never miss another post!
I publish new content about the strategies I utilize to grow business online with social media engagement via story telling. Make sure to never miss another article by signing up for updates delivered to either your inbox or RSS feed.
- Sign Up For Email Delivery
- Subscribe to the JimRaffel.com RSS feed
This site runs on the Thesis Theme
Thesis has so many design options, you can use the template over and over and never have it look like the same site. Learn more about Thesis by visiting their Plans & Pricing page.